Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The runway

I feel like I am about to take off for flight at the end of a runway.  It's a good feeling, but a bit scary too.  It's hard to explain, but hopefully I can soon...

My essay is on it's way - just waiting for confirmation that I can write it from a Kindergarten teacher's perspective - not a Primary Teacher perspective (yes, they are indeed different).

So, as usually, photographing my latest work is more fun.... here's the latest Woodland...



Don't forget to spread the word about the giveaway.... it is now going to be able to be for interstate people too.... even New Zealand... I have mastered packaging issues!  That also means that purchasing on Etsy or Madeit is possible with smaller Terrariums.... now to list them!  

Much Love Rach xx

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...